Installation - Location
- This water heater can be installed both outdoors and indoors, making sure it is protected from the rain and that safety standards are met.
- However, it is strongly recommended to install this water heater away from the sun, in the shade.
- The water heater must be placed at the outlet of the filter and installed in a vertical position. A space of about 18 "should be left around the water heater for easy maintenance.
- During installation, it is preferable to install a water diversion system to isolate the appliance (by-pass, see the image of the plumbing diagram).
- Plumbing connections must be made by professionals in the field.
- If there is a timer on the pool pump, put one on the water heater and close it 15 minutes before.
- Put the water heater last on a line before the return of water.